Immigration Consulting

We’re Here to Find Solutions

Bond: 72BSBGS6674

Attorney and legal fees have increased substantially in recent years and utilizing our services would save a substantial amount of money for applications and forms that do not require such attorney and legal services.  The firm’s immigration consulting services are geared to providing you updates on the latest U.S. Immigration news and application procedures to assist you in the submission of your application without the assistance of an immigration lawyer

Our consultants assist individuals from all nationalities especially the Hispanic, and Asian communities with the filings for all types of Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Visa categories.

Immigration Assistance

U.S. immigration laws may seem overly complicated and confusing, thus challenging our clients – individuals and organizations alike – to pick the right immigration path.

Family Petition

Form I-130, petition for a family member to receive a Green Card (permanent residence).


DACA is to protect immigrant youth who came to the United States when they were children.


Form N-400, application for naturalization (There are exceptions & modifications)


Form I-485, Application to register permanent residence or adjustment of status.

What Documents Are Required For Adjustment of Status?

Adjustment of Status is the term the USCIS uses when you move from visa status to permanent resident status. If you are able to attain permanent resident status you are issued a green card. You can live and work freely throughout the United States as long as you maintain the status, or you become a U.S. citizen.

Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, is the USCIS form that will be needed to complete this immigration process. You will be required to submit to the USCIS a list of supporting evidence along with the completed form. The supporting evidence is designed to prove the answers you have given on the application. For example, if you answered that you were born in Mexico you will have to provide a copy of your birth certificate showing where you were born.

Individual or Business?

Looking For Consulting In Any of Our Services?

Our experts in Divine Group LLC will guide you through any process or paperwork correctly and professionally. Contact us today for more information.

Can I Present Secondary Evidence?

The USCIS will accept secondary evidence if one of the primary documents listed above is unavailable. The documents must have been maintained in the ordinary course of business by any individual or organization other than DHS.

What to do Before Filing to Adjust Status? 

The specific evidence you are required to submit varies case by case and, in some cases, varies by the immigrant category you are filing under. Immigrant categories include petitions based on family relationships, employment petitions, or petitions through marriage. The number of documents needed will vary but let’s go over some of the most popular.

If primary and secondary evidence is not available you must explain why that is and submit two or more affidavits, sworn by people who are not parties to the immigration benefit but have personal knowledge of the event or detail you’re trying to prove.

Competitive Rates & Services

We Can Help You In Any Of Our Services!

Our experienced staff in Divine Group LLC will use all of their knowledge to work alongside you correctly and on time. Contact us today for more information.

Scroll to Top